Artificial Intelligence Applications
Artificial Intelligence Application is a subject that has been prevalent in the IT sector for over four decades. Artificial Intelligence Applications And it has been in the laboratory ever since.
- Today’s digital world offers an abundance of options.
- Data generated from multiple sources (Big Data)
- Storage and computation resources (on-premises, and in the Cloud)
- Bandwidth Internet
Complex Algorithms that use big data to gain insights have made it possible to develop AI applications with a variety of different technologies. AI platforms have been developed for existing business cases but are not being implemented due to technological limitations and new use cases.
What is Artificial Intelligence Applications (AiA)?
AI is the process of integrating intelligence into machines in order to allow them to perform human tasks. It also gives machines a lot more data to help them learn and deal with unknown situations. AI simulates machines so they can learn, think, and react just like humans.
Most adopted AI Technologies.
Natural Language Processing
NLP is a technique that allows machines to understand natural language humans speak or interact with. This allows machines to respond to human requests in the same way as humans. NLP’s key parameters are syntax and semantics.
ML allows the machine learn by automatically using data points without relying on external instructions. Machines can use ML algorithms to manage unknown situations. Deep learning, a subset in ML, works with unstructured large data and a structured layer approach similar to the human brain to gain deep insights.
Robotic Process Automation
It automates manual transaction processes by using the software robot. This robot completes ERP/CRM/FSM transactions the same way that a human would. It reduces business overheads and frees up resources for valuable work.
It uses technology to identify human faces. Biometric features are used to map the human face from video or photos and match it with the database. This technology presents privacy issues that pose a serious challenge.
Top Artificial Intelligence Applications
Apps are being developed using AI technologies in Industries, Agriculture, Education and E-commerce. Digital Assistant, an app based on voice recognition technology, is widely used in public domain. AI Apps can be at various maturity levels. These are the top AI apps from different sectors.
Drivers can be assisted with AI features, such as advanced cruise control and self-parking.
AI techniques are used to improve the traffic management system, which reduces wait time, fuel consumption, and emissions by 25%
- Automatic transmission system
- Pilot stage for a driverless (Autonomous car) vehicle.
- Robotic manufacturing in nonergonomic conditions
- Predictive maintenance is a smart way to prevent production loss
- Early warning of potential quality problems in manufacturing lines due machine behavior or quality of raw materials,
- IBM Watson makes it easier to diagnose patients using their health data and any other relevant data.
- Scanning medical images to detect diseases
- Clinical Decision support system using data mining
- Robot to perform repetitive surgeries and patient care
Finance and Banking
Client creditworthiness and risk-free loan disbursement using data gathered from social media and other sources.
- AI engines aid financial institutions in making investments.
- Algorithmic Trading, complex AI systems are used for automating trading decision-making.
- AI-assisted recruiting
- Predicting Employee Attrition
- AI techniques are used to increase crop yield and to suggest ways to increase farm efficiency.
- Monitoring the soil and crop conditions to monitor the health of crops
- Information for farmers about changes in the market and weather conditions to plant their crops.
- AI Tutor: Individual support for students in those areas where they require extra inputs.
- AI offers an adaptive learning program that is based on the student’s preferences.
- Visual Search is used to locate items to be purchased
- Chatbot for information
- Automatic product display based on browsing history
Voice recognition apps are very popular in the public domain. Many digital assistant platforms exist that allow people to interact with them and provide information content as per their needs. Siri (Apple), Alexa(Amazon), Google Now (Microsoft), Cortana/Microsoft), Facebook Messenger, Blackberry Assistants, Teneo and Speaktoit Assistants, Hound, Braina are the most well-known digital assistant software platforms. This software can be either integrated into end-user devices such as phones and tablets or sold separately, such as Amazon Echo, Google Home and Google Home.
AI embedded in Devices
AI applications are embedded into connected devices, such as fridges, air conditioners, electric fittings and A/C units. This makes them smarter. These devices are able to be activated and deactivated remotely by humans. Additionally, they can communicate with other systems and perform specific functions.
AI functions are integrated into standard ERP. SAP, Oracle, as well as other ERP vendors, are adding AI modules to ERPs. This makes them smarter and more intelligent.
Artificial Intelligence Applications Functionalities
- It can be divided into one of the following functions.
- Narrow Artificial Intelligence Application
Narrow AI is a type of AI that is designed to perform specific tasks in an automated manner. This category has been responsible for many successful AI implementations, including RPA, facial recognition, data intelligence, Voice recognition system, and RPA. The Apps are continuously improved.
Strong Artificial Intelligence Applications
Strong AI systems are designed to mimic human cognitive abilities and think, act, and decide in unfamiliar situations. These systems include machine learning, deep learning and neural networks. Data from other systems and historical data are crucial in building intelligence into these systems. Autonomous/driverless vehicles and decision-making systems are designed in this way.
Other features of Artificial Intelligence Applications
AI programming will need to include skills like knowledge, reasoning, problem solving, perceptual, learning, planning and manipulation, as well as physical movement. AI is able to access data from multiple sources using intuitive algorithms.
Conclusion – Artificial Intelligence Applications
Globally, more than half of the top 50 industries have used AI technology in at least one instance. The adoption of AI technology is rapid. AI is being used to automate mundane tasks such as voice recognition, chatbots, Voice recognition, service calls management and data intelligence. The current trend in AI is to move from Decision support AI into Decision making AI.